Knapp Winery and Vineyard Restaurant is currently looking for qualified individuals to fill the following positions.
Tasting Room Server
Part time 8-32 hours
- Provide a friendly atmosphere and outstanding customer service to all visitors.
- Provide wine tastings and educate the customers on general wine knowledge and provide background of Knapp Winery.
- Provide general knowledge of the Finger Lakes area.
- Operate POS system..
- Assist with daily cleaning tasks including garbage removal and restrooms
- Assist in maintain the cleanliness & appearance of Retail & Tasting Room
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs frequently
- Able to stand, walk, bend for extended periods of time
- Positive attitude, good conversational skills and enjoy working with public.
Stop in to the winery and fill out an application or e-mail resume to email@example.com
Restaurant Server Position:
Part Time: 15-30 hours per week
- Waiting on restaurant guests, taking orders, wine and beverage seervice, food service.
- Maintaining the flow of guests, with timely food and beverage service with a professional demeanor.
- Maintain cleanliness and professional atmosphere of the restaurant.
- Work special events, banquets, wine dinners, and daily lunch service.
- Operate the restaurant Point of Sale program
- Must be able to lift a tray up to 30 lbs.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Ability to work weekends and Holidays
- Some Food service experience is desired, but not required. Applicants with food service history will take preference.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment while multi-tasking in an organized fashion
- Positive attitude, upbeat demeanor, and willingness to learn.
Please apply at Vineyard Restaurant or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org