We are open daily for pick-up
or shipping orders. You can order
Finger Lakes wine country has been voted one of the top ten most beautiful wine countries in the world! Visit us at Knapp and see for yourself. Call us at 607.930.3495
Knapp Winery is located on the west side of Cayuga Lake in the Finger Lakes. It is nestled in a valley less than a mile from the shore. Estate grown vinerfera such as Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Lemberger, comprise much of the farm land that slope to the lake. A few acres of native and hybrid grape varieties complete the forty acres of the estate. In over thirty years, the winery has seen many changes. An addition of a restaurant and expansion of production facilities over fifteen years ago has contributed to Knapp's popularity. A rustic barrel room and summer gardens provide perfect venues for events, celebrations and weddings. Our staff is trained to serve our customers and provide them with a unique Finger Lakes experience. Don't miss Knapp on your next trip in the Finger Lakes! Call us at 607.930.3495
April through November
December through March
10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday through Saturday
Sunday from 11:30AM to 5:00PM
Open 11:00am - 5:00 pm Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
May through October
Open 11:00am-5:00pm Daily
Open 11:00am-5:00pm Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Knapp Winery offers six tastings of premium quality wine and spirits for $5.00/ person. You may also make reservations online. (click here)
Group Policy and Procedure
We welcome groups of 12 or more by advanced reservation only by calling 607-930-3495. Please no emails for group reservations. We accept groups of 12 or more from 10:30am until 3:30pm daily. Our tasting fee for groups of 12 + people is $7.00 per person.
* A dry flight of wine and a sweet flight of wine is pre-selected for groups, however you may customize the flights if done at time of reservation request.
* A credit card number is required at time of reservation.
* The cardholder is responsible for the group, including (but not limited to) damage to the property, theft, and behavior.
* Intoxicated persons will not be served, groups with intoxicated members may be asked to leave.
* All members of the party must be 21 years of age and have valid identification- minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If anyone in the group is under 21 without a parent or legal guardian, or presenting false identification, the entire group will be asked to leave without tasting.
Change and Cancellation Policy
On the day of reservation, groups will be charged the amount agreed upon at reservation time unless Knapp has been given a 48 hour notice of change in count. If the group has more people than orginally reserved the additional tasters will be charged the regular $7.00 fee.
No call, no show reservations will be charged $5 per person if not called in less than 48 hours of reservation. No charges are incurred if cancelled before the 48 hour period.
Location and Phone
2770 Ernsberger Rd
Romulus, NY 14541